Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Early Getaway

There are 3 things I actually have to clear. 
First, I won’t start my every post with my “What-where” scheme anymore. No reason. 
Second, I really really have to make use of my blog (i.e. update, post more often, haha) I seriously need to be more productive. :|
Third, my online store’s coming soon! Please do like the pagehttp://www.facebook.com/UDreamsbyMaikkie Thanks! 



Pagbigayan niyo ang ichusera kong sarili na nagfefeeling photographer! Minsan lang to! :))


 Nagsasa Cove, Zambales city
This was the last few days of February and the sun’s literally scorching. The last week of February was one of the worst week I’ve ever had. Don’t ask. Haha! Anyways, I was surprised when my mom and bro suddenly told us to pack our bags out of the blue, an unexpected getaway. So, all these photos to summarize our "getaway".

 As you can see, I don’t have my face in any of these photos. I’m saving it up for my outfit post, soon! :)) Do check out Zambales though! It’s treasured with beautiful coves worth-seeing. 
BTW, sunnies from Aldo
Til’ my next post! :)

4 comments: